Wednesday, June 30, 2010

just me..

I am so very blessed! God has provided me with an amazing life! I have been blessed with a wonderful husband, spiritual leader, provider and my best friend. I have two amazing daughters everyday I wonder how in the world they have grown so quickly everyday they seem to get bigger and smarter. Married for eleven years, my how time flyes. The best part I wouldnt change a thing! My biggest struggle now is Jules is now going to start Kindergarten. She is very smart and totally ready. But, I dont like the thoughts of sending both the kids into a system where there is no ethics. well, christian value maybe is the best words used. I am not a big fan of public school. Not knowing what the poor little one next to them has been subjected to, what they are going to share. My desire for my kids is Salvation, service for God. I dont want them to be subjected to worldly desires, They are only little for so long and I want to allow them to keep that innocense for as long as possible. I promote Christian education, christian schools are just so expensive and there arent any here really close. Its so scary! I just dont want my babes to have to grow up to quickly. Whats a mom to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment