Wednesday, August 24, 2011

what a ..week

Well.. this week we have started new endevours with homeschooling might I say..its not easy. But its so rewarding to see with my eyes my girls knowledge and learning and to see areas that they excel and need help in. To know that all of the short comings I was worried about are going to work out. In 3 short days, I have already determined areas that can be corrected that will aide their education for years to come. Being able to devote myself 100percent to their learning.. priceless.

((And they Love it!)))

Last week, my father in law, had back surgery. After 5 hours, it seemed to have went well. 1 big problem. Confusion, hallucinations. My father in law is the most 'with it' person I have EVER and probably will ever encounter. A true man of God. And he was not himself whatsoever. Between all the medications he has been given, his potassium and calcium bottomed out.. horrible!

I woke up Tuesday with a burden on my heart to go pray for him right away, a call to my brother in law and a full fledge prayer meeting and annointing..he went home last night. Not to mention, his lab work was perfect. Potassium normal. Calcium normal. Electrolites normal. Amazing the power of God and how we just, ask. He has made a 160 in his recovery process in 24 hours. I am exstatic how God works!!
After speaking with my brother in law this morning and talking about it, he said ya know after we prayed and annointed him, I knew it would work and to be frank I knew it couldnt be an immediate change or else I wouldve had a heart attack right there. So the Lord put a '24 hour hold on it' for us to be able to soke it in.

Its really made me think, we go to God for things of His will He gave us the ability and power to call out things against the enemy...how often are we really standing in the way..how often is He just waiting on us..even if nothing else.. not to frighten us.

Just so Thankful for The Big God that I SERVE...

No comments:

Post a Comment