Sunday, February 12, 2012

Are you Ready to make a Resoution? Resolution for Women Small Group

A resolution that challenges you to realign your daily decision in a way that glorifies God and fulfills who He created you to be. Resolution for Women by Priscilla Shrier

Small Group - Bible/Book Study starts Thursday February 23rd 7PM @Panera Bread Company

If you would like to participate in this small group,we would love to have you, let me know if you plan to attend.

By completing this study your are making a pledge to become everything these pledges are meant to accomplish. Your not promising to be perfect but, rather you are making a commitment simply to begin - to journey forward in the direction that particular resolution is pointing you.

1. I do solemnly resolve to embrace my current season of life and will maximize my time in it.
2. I will champion Gods model for womanhood in the face of a post feminist culture. I will teach it to my daughters and will encourage its support by my sons.
3. I will accept and celebrate my uniqueness, and will esteem and encourage the distinctions I admire in others.
4. I will live as a woman answerable to God and faithfully commited to His word.
5. I will seek to devote the best of myself, my time, and my talents to the primary roles the Lord has entrusted to me in this phase of my life.
6. I will be a woman who is quick to listen and slow to speak. I will care about the concerns of others and esteem them more highly than myself.
7. I will forgive those who have wronged me and reconcile with those I have wronged.
8. I will not tolerate evil influences even in the most justifible form, in myself or my home, but will embrace and encourage a life of purity.
9. I will pursue justice, love mercy, and extend compassion toward others.
10. I will be faithful to my husband and honor him in my conduct and conversation in order to bring glory to the name of the Lord.I will aspire to be a suitable partner for himn to help him reach his God-given potential.
11. I will demonstrate to my children how to love GOd with all their hearts, minds, and strength, and will train them to respect authority and live responsibly.
12. I will cultivate a peaceful home where everyone can sense Gods prescense not only through acts of love an service but also through the pleasent and greatful attitude which I perform them.
13. I fully resolve to make todays decision with tommorows impact in mind. I will consider my current choices in light of those who will come after me.

Are you ready to make the Resolution Revolution?
http://www.goingbeyond.com/store/books/resolution-women

BOoks available at Lifeway Book Stores

Resolution for Women by Priscilla Shrier

1 comment:

  1. Jeni, As I read this post...i had chills. I so love the movie Courageous and desire to do a Bible study like this....I wish I lived closer so I could join you! Perhaps...in the Spring, when a few projects are completed, I will step out and faith and have one!
    Thank you for stopping by and entering the contest and leaving your comment. My giveaways...are merely a gift from God. I want to help others....because I know what it's like to 'need' even the basics in life...Be blessed and thank you again!

    ReplyDelete